Saturday, May 15, 2010

Some Blitz pics and ramblings

Borrowed my moms fancy expensive camera last week and got a couple good pics. Apparently I do not know how to use it well enough though as most were blurry! No good horse pics.




He has been going with chaz on the weekends now when he goes off to do stuff. He will just sit in the car like YAY looking out the window without jumping all over the steering wheel! I have been pretty shocked he has not tried to chase the horses at all. Usually they try it more than once! He did get shocked by the fence finally. He likes to play in the horses water tank but he decided to play in it while laying across the fence it backs up to. I have never seen him move so fast.




Supposed to do all kinds of stuff this weekend. Started painting the bathroom white but since I am covering up dark purple it will be quite a few more coats. Chaz is off at norwalk with his dad and we are going to a bon fire tonight. Got a new fish this morning and the little rabid one already in the tank has not eaten it yet so yay! We really needed to move poop this weekend but since it rained like mad we can't do much. My coworker who got the weanling when I got Huk is thinking of getting rid of him. We need to go over and get some pics of him and work on re halter breaking him as he has not had a ton of work over the winter.

We have had some crazy weather lately. Two tornadoes in the sandusky area,one with a friend and I hiding in the back of coldstone with other customers stuck there. So when the tornado sirens went off while we were in vermilion the other night it was kinda like here we go again. Poor horses were stuck inside for days.

Here is a decent pic of Huk. He is starting to varnish out. I wish there was some way to just have him stay this color! His beautiful tail has white streaks in it now and I can see those little white hairs popping up all over. Hopefully it will just go really slow. He was still shedding when I took this pic.



I better get something done this weekend! I work a lot of next week and the weekend. That will probably be the nice warm weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment