Monday, April 19, 2010

Will ride tomorrow!

I swear I was going to today,but it was cold..... And Doug looked to frisky to have me anywhere near his back.

I am going to lunge him tomorrow and maybe work on the ground driving a bit. I am telling myself I need to do at least 15 min in the saddle a day just to start working on my nerves again.

I think the for rent sign is about to go back up next door. Which could be a blog of its own. You need good neighbors when you have horses/any animal really. We live in the country and have nothing against renters in general. But I have many things against the renters that have lived here next to us. Blowing up gas cans,having them land in my pasture, and threatening me are probably the top two. I have thoughts of putting up a ten foot privacy fence and while our zoning is lax I do not think they will go for that. Not to mention the cats could just go around it. And they always have multiple unfixed cats and I end up paying to alter thirty a year. I bet the next ones will breed dogs. Ugh! The last ones did not even have a car and we are at least thirty minutes from a store/food source(unless they were living off all the cats). I really do have the sheriffs number in my phone and until the last neighbors moved it was called frequently. To bad it takes them forty minutes to get here!!!!! Good thoughts for good neighbors,good thoughts for good neighbors...................... One day I will live in the middle of forty acres. Thinking of how a moat with alligators would work out?



It will have trees like this all along the property line. And this is a real tree I ran into,literally. It has a face!

No comments:

Post a Comment